CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Self-reflection: Retardation?

Lately...

I feel I'm becoming stupider each day..

or maybe...

people around me are getting smarter.

I did the Physics Olympiad paper today..

and I couldn't answer a single question...

other people breezed through it with ease..

Me?

Just sitting there skipping questions.

This is a sad day for the A-man * referring to self*

What kind of Physicist am I if I couldn't even answer a single Physics Olympiad question?

Is this the extent of my intelligence?

NO

I refuse to think so

There must be a cause for me not performing well during the Olympiad

but what?

Ah

I see

Nervosity and Panic

I can't think with my mind messed up

That must surely be the cause.

Therefore, I need to be calm in order to think.

Need to remind myself to be calm in the future.

RESOLVED



0 comments: