CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brunei Culture Night 2009

Hi =)

Some updates from me, as promised.

The BCN is an event where Bruneian students make a performance to promote our country's culture to the people here. 

You must've already gathered that I went to the BCN. This year it was held at the Leicester Square Theater. Some of my seniours are perfoming in the BCN, so I had to come to see them humiliate themselves..hehehe. It was raining that day, well, hailing to be exact, you know hail, it's like rain but frozen....and dangerous; you'll never know when a huge chunk of ice is gonna fall on your head and leave your head busted open. But I don't mind cuz Imma bad boy. lol.

So we arrived, got ourselves seats, and waited for the show to start. After half an hour, two people that what appear to be the hosts went on-stage, suggesting the start of the event. The first performance was the choir singing, they sang "kain jongsarat" which two of my seniors, zaki and adib, performed in. Then after that Adib performed the syair recital, denggungannya sungguh medegungkan. Haha, pakan. Nice lah, Nice. Following after that was the "tiupan seruling" play which was like the main performance of BCN. The play was my favourite part, they had decent actors but the humour in the play made it most entertaining. After that..uh..after that..nyeh..sorry guys, Hafiz farted again, I think I lost a fragment of my memory. I know, what a party pooper, or should I say, party farter. Haha..ha.. *sigh* lame. Ok, where was I, right, the play, it was great! I really liked it, no kiddin'. They had decent actors and..oh wait, I said this already didn't I? Ahahaha..haha..ha..ha..hmm...alright, alright, that was a pathetic attempt to make this post interesting. I'm gonna come clean with you guys, I don't remember much about the event to blog about it..maybe I should put in some pictures? Yeah, that's it, pictures, that way, I don't have to write much and it'll explain better what happened. Alym, you're an arse-wiping genius. *wink*

Now to get the pictures. For that I need Adib, he brought his camera that night, he must've taken some pictures. Be right back...

Roight, after 16 hours of waiting (4 hours of persuading adib, and12 hours of waiting for him to give the pictures), finally I got the pictures here in my hand, well, not really, it's in the USB drive which I am holding right now, so figuratively it is (in my hand). Now, it's Uploadin' time.


From right: Hafiz, me and YungBo.


The hosts.


Play




 
































That's all for now.

0 comments: