CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Swine flu hits Brunei.

It's horrible, I know.

This morning my lovely hime *winks* sent an email to me. She told me about this:

"The Ministry of Religious Affairs also would like to remind all their scholarship students who have just returned to reduce any social activities for a week after arriving in the country, the press release added."

When I read this, I thought this is just ridiculous. I mean, my fellow scholars, let me ask you this; After you've arrived in Brunei, after eight months of homesickness, would you stay home, bored, doing nothing but watch TV all week? Or would you go out and hang out and have fun with your friends that you've missed so much? Do you really have the patience to have a week to 'reduce' your 'social activities'? I know, we have the MSN messenger, facebook and stuffs, but seriously, won't you rather see them in person?

Basically, what I'm trying to point out is that no one has that kind of patience (at least I think so) and they won't listen to this crap. I know I won't, unless of course if I have the flu (nauzubillah).

0 comments: