CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Liberal Studies


We were told to choose our Liberal studies course today for the next academic year. One of the new courses they provided is the cooking course, and I think it would be very useful for me, knowing that I tend to be picky when it comes to food so why not make my own food? Who knows? Maybe I could be a great chef like chef Wan. So, I've decided to take cookery.

For some people out there, they think cooking are for pussies. They think cooking is a 'girl thing', and men who cook are gay, well do you wanna know what I think of you sexist bastards? This:

yeah, you've said it chefy


...

and

..

I MISS HER =)

1 comments:

Hirohata said...

Cooking eh? Always fun at times, but gets boring if there's no variety~