CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

ROBOTS IN THE SKY!

WOO!

Finally, AS exams are over.

I never felt so relieved. This academic year is about to end. Woah, time sure flies fast. I remember the first time when I came here..when I first saw London, we (me and scholars of my batch) were in a bus and on our way to Brunei Hall, I sat there on the bus seat looking outside from behind the bus’ window…looking at the gray dull buildings, European houses, pedestrians of unfamiliar skin colour..gazing at them with eyes open wide..and I thought to myself; so this is where I’m gonna spend most of the five years of my life in, I hope I will do well here. I was feeling a bit insecure at the time. But look at me now, all fine and dandy, like a horse running happily in a flower field, bad analogy there but you get the idea.

Changing the subject. Me and my gwans.. Heh, gwans..are going to the cinema next Friday to watch…wait for it…TRANSFORMERS 2!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..this movie is gonna be sooooo freakin awesome..but more importantly, where there’s Transformers there will be..MEGAN FOX!! AHHH!!! I LOV..ehem..I mean there will be Optimus Prime..yeah, Optimus Prime…yeah…..

0 comments: