CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm hot


No, I am not hot (or am I? *wink*), I just feel hot. It is summer time in good ol’ UK, and summer is the period when the sun releases a hell lot of UV radiation down to earth and says “Burn motherfuckas!” I am one of the victims of summer’s intense heat. Especially in my room, things get pretty hot in my room (Haha! Doesn’t that sound dirty to you?), and the one thing that keeps me from hyperthermia is my window, which I leave wide open to let the cool wind into my room. But that’s not the main point.


guroburu warumingu attakku!! (global warming attack!)


Sometime this week, a kid in my school fell from god-knows-what floor; I’m assuming it is the third because he survived the fall; it can’t be the floors lower than that because then it won’t be much of a fall (I mean, come on? Fall from second floor? Even I can survive that, pfff) and falling from floors higher than the third is a guaranteed death. He made quite a scene; teachers panicking, his friends OMFG-ing and me not there to witness it. Some say he fell on the railing, now that would hurt a whole fuckin’ lot. But again, that’s not the main point.


potential bone breakers

The main point is, because of this incident, the school is now freaking out and putting on safety measures before it is closed down by the government, reason: it is not a ‘safe environment’. What did they do? They put on window restrictors on all of the fuckin’ windows in the school! Even in the boarding house! Even in my room! Even my own fuckin’ window!! I mean, what the hell man? I’m not a kid, I’m 18, I won’t fall out from a window easily. Yeah, now I can’t open my window widely anymore, and this heat is killing me. I swear if I get hyperthermia I’m gonna sue this school, or maybe the window restrictor company, or maybe the sun, whichever the easiest. Now if you excuse me, I need to find a way to detach the fuckin’ window restrictor.



oh, wait till I get the hammer, then you and me are gonna have fun.


1 comments:

Hirohata said...

It's really easy to open one of those~ XD
Enjoy the heat whilst it lasts then~