CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

New video editing software

HIYOOOOOOOOO

An update at last

You see, I've been busy lately..with exams I mean. Not much free time to do some blogging.

so what I've been up to?

Well, I am now back in the video editing business after such a long time. This time with a new and better video editing software. Hoho.

I've also decided to make a youtube account, you know, to widen my viewers net (no such thing?). My username is 'TheShaoWa' , I tried making 'ShaoWa' as my username but apparently that name has been used (another ShaoWa? Evil twin?) so I went along with 'TheShaoWa' cuz it sounds much more cooler. =P

From now on I will upload my videos to Youtube. So if you want to watch my latest videos just go to youtube and type in 'TheShaoWa' in the search bar and you'll get to my account, my videos are there. Super easy.

I've just done making my first video using the new software and here's ze link:


The video is a bit dark tho but credits to Pudeng, Jon and Aizu for being the actors in the vid. =)
Feel free to comment and rate. =)

0 comments: