CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

I feel lighter

Cheetos everyone! (Cheetos..?Wha..?)

With January exams over and my uni application done, I feel so relieved. I'm still waiting for the decision from Imperial though. Hope they'll accept me, because if they don't, it's their loss for rejecting Dulwich college's biggest asset. Lol.

I have a lot of free time now and I usually spend them playing video games. Currently, playing Army of Two: The 40th day. I prefer to call it Army of two 2, sounds funnier. Haha. To fill my endless gaming needs I've also pre-ordered a couple of games FF13, which will arrive about early March, and Bioshock 2, arriving two days from now. Woohoo! Oh, PC gamers can suck balls cuz you won't be gettin' some of them FF13! BWAHAHAH! YOU JEAL SON? YOU JEAL??

Moving on to a more serious topic. My flight ticket booking has been cancelled! Apparently, there was something wrong with the payment but I think it's just RBA messin' up with me. I AM SO DISSAPOINTED WITH RBA. Tch. Royal Brunei Airlines. More like Rubbing Brunei's A**.

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to say that. It was immature of me. RBA is not to blame here. OBAMA IS THE ONE TO BLAME!

....but he's cool with it.

*post ends awkwardly*

0 comments: