CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Her birthday.

Happy 9th of October people.
Which would mean one thing, my hime's birthday!!! weee!!! *fireworks*

Happy 18th birthday to my hime, Ain Nurhazifah !! Now you are eligible to have a driver's license, bah bila kan bawa aku jalan-jalan? Hehe.

Jokes aside, I'm really sorry I can't be there hime =s and I'm sorry I didn't have any present for you. This is all I can do, I know it's not grand and all, but I hope you appreciate it, I know you will =) Maybe I'll send something over to you, once I know where the post office is.LOL.

Anyways, I wish you goodluck for your upcoming exams. Jangan gauk-gauk , jaga diri tu baik-baik, jangan makan makanan yang inda menyihatkan, jangan lupa makan ubat if sakit, belajar baik-baik, jangan main-main saja, kalau ada lelaki kacau antam ia pakai hockey stick..haha..just take good care of yourself =) I can't imagine how outraged I'll be if something bad were to happen to you. You really mean a lot to me.

Again, si fish and me would like to congratulate you for your 18 years of life. May Allah bless you.

I love you so much.

Your beloved,
ShaoWa.

(here are some pictures I found in DeviantArt that I feel fit for this special occasion)


.................................exactly..............................


...I think the kanji in the speech bubble means "happy birthday"...



....................................moo..............................



.............Hime's special friend, si krabau. lol. jk.................

0 comments: