CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

People, meet Xion. Xion, people.

As I was browsing the internet last night I stumble upon a picture of a goddess. Her beauty stroke my heart, a beauty so unmatched that makes Paris Hilton look like that hobbit from Lord of the Rings. Her elegant smile, her innocent face, her silk black hair, her sapphire eyes, mesmerizes me in so many ways that even Stephen Hawking couldn't count. I must admit, I fell for her magnificence.

And now everyone, do the Caramel dance and feast your eyes on..

Xion.


I'll cut the fancy talk from now. I'm not really totally into her. Haha. But I do think she's cute. Heheh. Anyway, she's Xion. My second Kairi. Hehehe. The reason why I think of her my second Kairi is obviously because she looks like Kairi, only with black short hair.


lol



Here she is again with Axel and Roxas =D

Heh, I just wasted 15 minutes of my life doing this post. *sigh*

0 comments: