CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Ramadan => Raya

random thoughts

I feel disappointed.

I’ve wasted this year’s Ramadan.

I am a disappointment to myself.

Usually Ramadan is the month where I am religious than I usually am.

I usually do subuh prayer in Ramadan, and then I would read the Qur’an. Ramadan is when I pray more than 1 time a day, doesn’t sound much but it’s better than nothing.

Instead, I watched family guy.

Even if I could turn back time, it won’t change a thing, because I lack the initiative. The ‘environment’ here discourages me to do amal.

And I know, I don’t need Ramadan to be religious. Like I said, I just lack the initiative.

There’s a belief that the joy of Raya is proportional to the amount of amal you do in Ramadan. Maybe that’s why my raya sucks. (It’s harsh but true)

0 comments: