CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged 6 (Tagger: Mizi)

1.Each blogger must post this rules.
2.Each blogger must being with ten facts about them.
3.Other blogger who are also tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves.
4.You must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end.
5.It is essential that tag is left at their tag boards,letting them know about the award they've received.

TEN FACTS ABOUT ME:


1. I sleep with a fish.
2. I lost both of my foots' thumb nail once.
3. I love Maggi mee.
4. I have cold pizza in my room right now.
5. I have gorgeously bad handwriting but my drawings are quite good.
6. I dislike veggies.
7. I want to be a Video game director.
8. I am ignorant.
9. I like humour.
10. My punch is stronger than Chuck Norris'.

TEN PEOPLE I'M GOING TO TAG:

Ten? Wow, umm..lemme see..I'm tagging the top 10 people in my link list.

One: How has this past week goin for you? 
~ Putting aside the fact that I have detention this Friday,everything else is fine.

Two: Who was the last person to text you? 
~ Mai himeh.

Three: Last person of the opposite sex to give you a hug?
~ mai himeh, but not physically

Four: Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
~ Yep.

Five: First person under ' J' on your cell phone?
~ Jirah, my cuzen.

Six: Do you hate that person?
~ No, cuz she's my cuzen.

Seven: Any fun plans for today?
~ by fun you mean not doing homework and play video games all night, then no.

Eight: Is the last person you held hands with attractive?
~ OH YES. VERY. =D

Nine: Do you get bored of your girlfriend/boyfriend easily?
~ one big NO.

Ten: How many and what kind of animals are in your house?
~ In the boarding house? hmm, a big fat lazy wooly dog. Si Fergus.

Eleven: Are you disappointed right now?
~ The PS3..........and maggies...... *down*

Twelve: When was the last time something bothered you?
~ Just now but I won't tell you.

Thirteen: What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
~ I received a detention email!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Fourteen: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
~ maybe.

Fifteen: Would you ever date a friend's ex?
~ No, cuz it's not cool.

Sixteen: If your best friend liked your ex, what would you do?
~ let them be.

Seventeen: Are you the type that would rather stay at other peoples houses or have them at yours?
~ Both actually. Stay at theirs for the food, them staying in mine for the fun. =)

Eighteen: Have you ever hooked up with one of your ex's best friends?
~ Nope.

Nineteen: Do tattoos and piercings excite you?
~ No,cuz it ain't cool.

Twenty: If someone hits you, what would you do?
~ unleash my army of lolcats upon them.

Twenty-one: Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
~ Nope.

Twenty-two: Do you know anyone whose name starts with a Z?
~ Zimah?Zirah?Ziman?

Twenty-three: If your ex came up to you and apologized for something they did wrong, what would you say?
~ "I...I...I'm....MACHINKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Twenty-four: When was your last encounter with the police?
~ I don't encounter police. Police encounter me.

Twenty-five: Do you still talk to your ex's?
~ Fuk u, me no has the ex.

Twenty-six: Who would you like to be friends with again?
~ I dunno.

Twenty-seven: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
~ I dun dance. I shuffle. With or without muzik.

Twenty-eight: When people talk crap about you what do they say?
~ MACHINKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Twenty-nine: What can always put you in a good mood?
~ mai himeh. =D

Thirty: Have you kissed in the rain?
~ Noh. 

Thirty-one: Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
~ mai himeh =D

Thirty-two: What do you miss about your past?
~ A lot. A lot whom I can't recall of.Wawawa.

Thirty-three: Is there something you wish you could tell someone but you cant?
~ Not in particular.

Thirty-four: Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
~ nah.

Thirty-five: Did your last kiss mean anything?

~ Of course, It was a goodnight kiss from mai himeh, in text form that is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

detention? oh dear.. what had u done in school?

Hikari said...

What is this long tagger thing about?