CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged 7 (tagger: DJim)

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names

Starting time : 6.19pm

Name : ShaoWa the distorter of time. 00.

Sisters : C Hanna la koko.

Brothers : Dfang,Zengrave,Aqil and the new baby.

Shoe size : 11

Height : so tall that if u stand next to me u'll be called vertically challenged.

Have you ever been on a plane : duh~

Swam in the ocean : only seas.

Fallen asleep at school : Noh.

Broken someone’s heart : Yep,lotsa times.

Fell off your chair : Lotsa times.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No,I'm not good at waiting.

Saved e-mails : yep, the recent one is from ambrose and uhh..I sure like it..heheheh..

What is your room like :  Cool,like meh.lol.

What's right beside you: on my left,my friends.On my right,nothing.

What is the last thing you ate : Crispy Creme.

Ever had... 

Chicken pox : yeah.

Sore throat : yeah.

Broken nose : yeah.

Do you Believe in love at first sight : oh yeah!

Like picnics : sure,if only the food is good.

Who was/were... 

The last person you danced with : adli,we were shuffling.It's a dance ryt?

Last made you smile : My hime =)

You last yelled at : can't recall.

Today did you... 

Talk to someone you like : No,but I texted her.

Kissed anyone : No,but I texted her kisses.

Get sick : yeah,sore throat right now.

Talk to an ex : ex-teacher?ex-smsians?ex-what??

Miss someone : I miss u.

Who do you really hate: I dunno. I'm a loving person.

Do you like your hand-writing : which one?my beyond godlike good hand-writing or my bad but still awesome hand-writing?lul.

Are your toe nails painted : sure it is..with BLOOD!!!!

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : adeler~

What color shirt are you wearing now : red.

Are you a friendly person : heel yes.

Do you have any pets : my lulcats.

Do you sleep with the TV on : eheheh..

What are you doing right now : um..Doing this thing?how stupid this tag is..sheesh..

Can you handle the truth : I can, but the truth can't handle me.

Are you closer to your mother or father : my father, Darth Vader.

Do you eat healthy : no,my body system is capable of changing any food to healthy food.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : no.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : da club.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : quietly loud.

Are you confident : sometimes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1) I was chillin'

2) I was relaxing while chilin'.

3) I was looking cool while relaxin' while chilin'.

4) I was doubling my awesomeness while looking cool while relaxin' while chilin'.

5) I was vain.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1) I would buy your ass and display it on my wall.

2) I would buy tons of weaponeries.

3)I would build an ion cannon satellite.

4)I would hire chuck norris as my bitch.

5)I would buy myself to become a trillionaire.

5 places I am living

1)boarding house.

2)my home.

3)my future home.

4)my room.

5)I lived in the hostel.

5 people I tag

1) will smith

2)Brandon Frasier

3) Jackie Chan

4) Chuck Norris

5) you =D

0 comments: