CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello Everybody

Now, before I start ranting about koreanisation I want to recap briefly what happened today.


Today, I woke up early; 9.30am, not something I would do on a normal day, but yes I woke up early because I..we had something planned today. Something big that required me to wake up early. That 'something' was a treat at the Japan centre restaurant. Who's treating us? Ali a.k.a Reizo. I can finally enjoy the curry soba there without worrying about the payment, god bless you Ali for your generousity *eyes glittering*. After eating we went around Oxford Street and did a little shopping. Afterwards we went back, and I had a short afternoon nap. For dinner, we went to Misato (another Japanese restaurant). Following after, we went back to Brunei Hall.

Now that's done, lets proceed to this Koreanisation issue. 

I understand 86% of our youths nowadays are obsessed with Korean bands and singers or something similar. How do I know that? I don't freakin' know, but what I know is this thing will get worse and eventually lead to world doom. 

All of you know I am a smart guy. And smart guys think smartly. So I'm gonna be smart. I'm not gonna further criticise this issue before a lynch mob full of DBSK fans start to hunt me down and spam my email inbox. Don't wanna that to happen *shivers*. Nevertheless, I feel I need to help these poor people, therefore as a small effort (small enough to avoid Big Bang fans  from killing me) to treat this matter I've created the 'Are you koreanised?' test, included with prescriptions to reduce the effect. Nurun, I advise you to take this test.

ARE YOU KOREANISED? TEST

This test consists of questions with multiple choice answers. However, you can only choose one. The answers A, B, C and D each have points allocated to each of them; 4, 3, 2 and 1 respectively. The sum of all the points you accumulated as you answer each question will show you which koreanisation level you are in. E.g. If you answer A in question 1 and B in question 2 that means you have a total of 7 points. This test doesn't work for koreans.

1) Do you like koreans?
A. You kidding? I want to be one myself!
B. yes!
C. They're ok
D. Meh.

2) What do you think of DBSK?
A. ahhhhhh! *screams fanaticly* oh may gawd, oh my gawd,oh my gawd *faints*
B. They're hot! I want to keep them under my bed!
C. They're ok.
D. meh.

3) What is your favourite korean song?
A. All of them!!!! =D
B. *insertkoreansong namehere* is the bomb!!!!
C. Some of them are good
D. mEH.

4) Below is a picture, do you know who they are? What do you think of them?

A. *screams fanatically* THEY'RE SUJU!!!! I WAANT TO MARRY ALL OF THEM!!!
B. *screams fanatically* THEY'RE SUJU!!! I WANT TO MARRY *insertfavouritesujumemberhere*
C. They're SUJU.
D. I dunno.

5) Would you do plastic surgery to be a korean?
A. would I? I've already did!
B. I want to.
C. That could be put into consideration
D. No way.

6) Do you think you are koreanised?
A. NO WAY, I'M NOT CRAZY ABOUT KOREANS, NO LAH. *in thoughts: I love suju, I love suju x100*
B. YES! and I don't have any problems with it!
C. Maybe.
D. nope.

KOREANISATION LEVELS.

Points: 24- 19
Level: INCURABLE KOREANISATION, possibly converted to a korean by now.
Prescription: I apologize, there's nothing I can do to help you, may god have pity on your soul.

Points: 18 - 13
level: IMMATURE KOREANISATION, ADDICTION: VERY HIGH.
Prescription: Stop exposing yourself to korean entertainment now! You need to stop your addiction, throw away all the things relative to korea and if you can't do it let someone strap you to a chair and ask him to dispose your korean stuffs.

Points: 12 - 9
Level: NEAR KOREANISATION, ADDICTION: MILD.
Prescription: Grab our 'might-work-to-cure-koreanisation' pill from our pharmacy and consume it once per hour.

Points: 8 - 4.
Level: SAFE
Prescription: You're good, as long as you stay away from korean addicting items.

Be sure to post your result in my cbox to discuss it further on. =)

( A note from the author: If you're wondering, NO, koreanisation is not real, I just made it up )

0 comments: