CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Summer term

"Exciting news!"


..is not something to say in the opening of a post, because I think it's gay.

So Easter holiday has ended. And I'm back in school. Wait, why does the previous two sentences sound familiar? Hmm, nevermind. Now where was I? Right..

..Thankfully the Summer term is the shortest term among the other two. We only have like 8 weeks of school, which I think would require me to do a lot of revision with exams coming early June, that's a downside. I realized I need to do a lot of revision on Physics and Statistics, especially Physics because the stuffs my teacher taught me is like a summary of the topic and there are a lot of missing information regarding that topic, so I need to fill up those information gaps. 

What else. There's nothing much to mention about on this post. And I don't have any dhinking ideas at the moment. Heh, dhink, never thought I would use that word again. 

Dhink - Something illogical/nonsense that is being made logical for humour.

Funny, that definition itself is a dhink. LOL.



0 comments: