CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My lil'Bro Game book

My lil'bro,whose name I will not mention,made a 'game book'.I can't see the reason why he made it,maybe he was bored or something,anyway,the book's format is like the Goosebumps' book where you(as the reader) can choose/decide the paths/storyline your character that he/she/they will be taking.You don't understand what I'm sayin'? Here's an example:

You found a broken branch under your chair.What chu' gonna do?

Take the branch and stab Yourself.Turn to pg.67.
Ignore.Turn to pg.101.


Creative isn't it? Yeah,well,I find it very 'interesting' *evil grin*
What I'm going to write here is the actual content of the book,even the bahasa and spelling.Hehehe.

GAME BOOK
TITLE:THE BOY AND THE ZOMBIES.

PG.1


Pada seatu hari seorang budak ialah kamu.Sedang berlari laju-laju untuk pergi kerumah kamu dan dalam perjalanan kamu ada zombies Apa kamu buat?

Lari laju-laju(m.s 2)
melawan zombies(m.s 3)

PG.2

GAME OVER
kamu mati kerana kamu terlanggar senjata zombies yang tajam

PG.3

Bagus kamu lawan zombies.Kamu jumpa tangga.Apa kamu buat?

Naik tangga itu(m.s 5)
tidak naik tangga itu(m.s 4)

PG.4

kamu tidak naik tangga dan kamu dimakan oleh zombies.GAME OVER.

PG.5

bagus!kamu naik tangga itu dan kamu terjumpa barang untuk bunuh zombies.Apa kamu buat?

Ambil barang itu(m.s. 6)
Tidak ambil barang itu(m.s 7)

PG.6

Kamu ambil barang itu dan kamu lawan zombies dan kamu sampai kerumah kamu.
TAMAT

PG.7

GAME OVER.
kamu tidak boleh baca game book LAGI!

And that's all!This is the 1st title inside the game book though,there are others,maybe I'll post them next time.I know this is kinda mean to my lil' 7 year old brother(I think it's 7) but I'm just doing this for the sake of humour.lol.

0 comments: