CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trip to KL: Day 4

26th June 08

After a quick Nasi Lemak breakfast,Amin dragged me along to accompany him to the Sungei Wang Shopping because for some reason the harddisk(or is it called harddrive?wateverLh) that he bought there is 'rusak' so he wanted the tauke of the kadai to take a look at his harddrive/disk/whatever.Here's a funny story; we went up the escalator,I saw this girl,she pointed at me saying "eh?alim!tu alim ah",at first I tought she was Zaf.M but then,out of the blindful corner came something terrible,something utterly unpredictable,a something that is a someone: Adli.UNKE.I was like "wot da fcuk?".Who knew I met him there?What are the odds.He was with his family and the girl I told u about is his sister,macam mua c zaf,haha.They were shopping,obviously.I asked Adli if he wanted to jalan2 cari pasal with us (me & Amin),he said "manasajalah",his parents gave him the 'OK' so off we go jalan2lah.

This is Adli a.k.a UNKE.No,not UNQE,it's UNKE.We ate at the KFC.
Adli: "min,tu amoi lawa! *pweewhittt*

Amin: "jangan Dli,cubatah kau control,macam aku ni,ish,ish"
After an hour labih of jalan2 without purpose,we went back to our respective hotels.
Lapas tu kami jalan lagi,ke KLCC.
I wanted to see the Aquaria KLCC so I go there lah! haha.Tickets there are expensive,$35.
Reminds me of my pet biawak;Stinky.


Lazy Bum.LOL.


This fish is around 2 metres long! can you imagine that?
Turtle: "don't look at me! I'm hideous!"




Mermaid?
Stupi..uhh..I mean,silly looking fish..heheh

WTH?something bit my head!
Kids,try this at home. =)




0 comments: