CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trip to KL: Day 5 and 6(final).

What was the date again?oh well,what the heck.Day 5.

Literally speaking or typing or whatever,we were bored.We're so bored that we didn't clean up our room.And I was doing nothing,nothing but sit.sit.sit.sit.

Boredom can push you to do retarded things;I wasted the last of my money buying two Gundam model figures,I played with it and took pictures of it.GUNNNDAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!



A man doing some kind of Japanese writing.
Finally,Day 6.
The author is too lazy so he just put pictures.
Nini Laki: "batah jua bas ani,mana ia kan?ku terajang terpelanting ia ka bulan karang.So weird"
Nini Bini: "I'm cool man"

The author apologizes if this joke is offensive to anyone.esp. The Author's grandparents.



My keyblade broke =(

And that wraps up my posts of my Trip to KL.Haha.

0 comments: