CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged 3

1. Define yourself.
~ I..am...YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. What’s the last thing you bought?
~ Chocolate milk..lots of em'.

3. Have you cheated on your girlfriend(s)?
~Um..uhh..ah..urgh...no. lol.

4. How many percent do you think you’re beautiful/ handsome?
~ I'll let Zaryna answer this question for me. *wink*

5. What’s your ideal type of guy/girl?
~ Motherly, a good cook & doesn't nag a lot.

6. What’s your favourite brand? And why?
~ Maggi. It's the awesome-est food ever made in the entire universe.

7. If you are given chances to change your physical, which part of body would you change?
~ I wanna have abs.

8. You wish your name was ….
~ Luke Skywalker. LoL. No,just kidding.

9. If you have millions and millions of cash right now, what will you do with it?
~ Create a second LHC, except this one has destructive purposes.

10. What’s your favourite dream?
~ I always wanted to be a person who makes games but I guess I should kiss that dream goodbye.

TAG U! DFang, UNQE, Hafiz, Ambrus, Nurun.

0 comments: