CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

When they said it's frightening they were not joking.

Sorry for the late update.

So this is what happened on 1st of September. I'll just briefly post this thing.

So..uhh..It was the second day of Ramadhan so it is extremely rare for me to go anywhere during Puasa season because it's tiring and all..but! Since I don't have anything to do in London so me and a couple of my friends went sightseeing around the city to kill some time.

Our first destination is The London Eye. If you don't know what it is it's a giant ferris-wheel that brings you to great heights where you can see the amazing view of the whole city..well, not really the WHOLE city but you get my point. It's a 30 minutes ride and it costs around 17 pounds, expensive eh? But it's worth the money.







Next we went to the London Dungeon & Tomb which is located somewhere near the London Bridge. Entry fee is 15 pounds. London Dungeon basically is a sort of tour that tells you about the history of London Bridge and I'll tell you one thing, it's not a normal tour..it's different, it's creepy but at the same time educational. I don't wanna tell you what happened in the tour, I don't wanna spoil it for you, to put it in a way, it creeps me out.

After the 'London Dungeon' tour we went to the London Tombs. This is when things get interesting. London Tombs, as the name suggest, is a horror house, or in this case horror underground and it's not your ordinary not-so-scary horror house. It has zombies..and these zombies look real and scary and they'll chase after you and they'll scream at you. Doesn't sound scary? You're wrong..it's DAMN FCUKIN' scary..it's dark and most of time you can't see anything..and zombies popping out of nowhere everywhere and you can't see them coming and it really freaks me out. That place is DAMN scary, I admit that I screamed and ran for my life and I'm not the type of person who got frightened easily (or izzit? ;p ) so if your going to London make sure you visit this place! =D



After that, we took a stroll at Hyde park. Nothing unusual except for the fact that cute squirrels staring at us, plotting something mischievious, waiting for you to let your guard down.



So..uhh..yeah, that's all for now. See ya. =)

0 comments: