CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Another half term

The school bell rang and I went out the classroom with a long sigh

but it's not one of those 'oh no' sighs. No.

It's a 'finally half term' sigh.

Two weeks of no school!! wee~

I wonder what's in store for me during half term =)

and

I wanted to apologize to the woman at the train station whom asked me for directions. Apparently I gave her the wrong one. Apakan, macamlah ia baca blog ku. Talur. Or maybe she does, in the off chance of that happening, I am sorry woman-at-train-station.

and

Arif bought Uncharted 2. Awesome game I say. I think we're gonna finish the game today (3rd day after buying the game). Karak game kaliah.

and

People are having A'level exam right now. Just wanna say goodluck to all of them. Fighting! (mild koreanisation detected)

and

My stomach hurts right now. x(

0 comments: