CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I HAZ AWESUM HAIRCUT


Wootz!

Haha, maybe I shouldn't begin my post with a 'wootz', it's kinda nerdy =p

So

Went to Chinatown yesterday, lotsa lanterns and people, it was the mid-autumn festival afterall and there were mooncakes on sale, wonder how they taste like. While people were busy buying mooncakes and enjoying the bright lanterns, I went to the salon..and had my hair cut.

and this is the result


daym, look at that bad boy

me and my new hair looking adorable

Hmm..pictures don't have good quality..next time I should use my new phone *cough*8megapixelcamera*cough* to take pictures.

Right, I better stop poklen-ing (seriously who created this word?Can't he/she think of a better word??)

The salon is pretty nice and the hair stylist there I think is a pro; Exhibit A * referring to picture above* They also gave me advice on how to take good care of my hair - not all salons do this I tell you. She (the hair stylist) even pointed out an area of my scalp which is damaged, she said the most likely reason would be stress. Stressed? Moi? Hmm...maybe a bit..been busy lately. She also recommended a good shampoo for me to buy: 'New something'..dunno what's the second word..maybe you know? If you do, leave a post in my c-box kay? ;)

WHOA

here's something I stumbled upon

click to enlarge

0 comments: