CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

my 1st blog & my 1st post!wee~

As shown at the title above,this is actually my FIRST blog!Yeay fer meh!!!Ok,where's the fireworks?what?no fireworks?aww man..

okay,okay.
why did I decided to blog?
It's because of several reasons listed below:

1)A lot of people are doing it.

2)I tought it is maybe worthwhile and fun.

3)Mizi has been urging me to make one.haha.happy now Mizi?

4)As a way to boost my english.I got a B for it btw.And I really hate doing compositions/essays/karangan.You name it,I hate it.LOL.So don't expect any regular updates ;)

5)So that people could keep in track on what's happening in my life(especially when i'm overseas.lol)

and that's all for now,I'll post again if I have the time and dedication.HAH.

0 comments: