CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trip to KL: Day 1

23rd June 08,Sunday.

We woke up early,at around 4am,to catch our flight which was in Miri. From Miri to KL,you get the idea.My father wanted to save our budget ,so he booked a cheaper ticket than the RBA one,which is the Air Asia.What else ah,I'm running out of words here,so I just hamtam lah.lol.Then we arrived at the Miri airport,it was cold there.We waited for 2 hours before we can board our plane,I ate lotsa candies for the whole 2 hours,nyaman kali ah,I dunno the name of that candy,panjang2 usulnya,damn,I wish I 'd taken the picture of it.lol.What else..hmm..I just let the pictures do the talking,or in this case,the showing.LoLs.Our plane.Sorry for the low quality,I took the picture using my mobile phone.Si Alif tu punya pasal rusakkan camera kami ah,talur ia ah.LOL.

The balcony of the hotel that we stayed in.

picture taken from the main door of our hotel.You can see the Lot 10 from here,our hotel is quite near to shopping centres.


Picture taken from inside our room.The glass was dirty,that explains why the picture looks dirty-ish.haha.


Ze toilette.This is where you can 'melabor'. =P

The Coronade hotel's signboard.


0 comments: