CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trip to KL: Day 2

24th June 08,Monday. MY BUTTDAY =D

The first thing we did after we woke up is mandi.haha,pakan,Duh~.After that we went to a nearby gerai and have our breakfast there.I had Nasi Lemak.Then we went to Sunway Pyramid.Haha,my writing is kinda dull don't you think?That's because I'm in a lazy mood right now and I want to finish updating early.lol.And I forgot to mention that there was a total of 6 of us; me,my parents,si Amin & my grandparents.

They say a picture could tell a 1000 words so here are some pictures!

Sunway Pyramid,main entrance.

Sunway lagoon.Unfortunately,it was closed when we arrived there,I don't know the why,It wasn't raining or anything,the weather was fine.Hmm..maybe they hate us.lol.

Next destination; Masjid India!Not really,we just went to the shops & stalls & bazaars near it.I didn't like it,cuz it was hot and crowded.

This are my shops.Try finding my name here,there are two of them. =)

Seluar sedap!It's edible and guaranteed to satisfy your stomach!Only 5 dollar! In Bruneian currency,It's around $2.50,very cheap!


Ma Bling-blings

After having a quick lunch,we walked to Sogo.Haha.'Sogo',funnie. =P

We don't have these kind of bins in Brunei..hmm..

Anak sapa ni?Lost and found.

The men's room,with a little child-ly touch.

Waterfalls inside a building?how the?

Trying to use the force to kill the fishes.Haha.Don't worry I didn't kill them,they're safe..IN MY STOMACH! Mwahahahhaa..

We went to the Arcade.


That's me playing 'guitar mania',the gameplay is almost like RockBand and GH3.Sanang aku main,no fight babe!lol.

Uras ku.Lasagna.Ice Lemon Tea.Bread.


During the evening,we shopped at Suria KLCC,nice place if you ask me. =)

Rules are for chumps.We don't read.

It's interesting what you can find here.How to pronounce this word?

Again,we don't read.


MA BUTTDAY YO
I had my birthday in KL.Amberus texted me early in the morning,I was like what the hell man?It's midnight!I was dreaming of ponies(not true) and you interupted! I KEEL U!! lol.But thank you for your greeting Mr.Berus,you were the first one to greet me and Terima Kasih kepada orang2 yang mengucapkan selamat hari jadi kepada gue,I appreciated it =) nanti aku lanja kamu makan maggi,Insya Allah.Sempena my birthday,I bought myself a cake.It's only one slice tho'.Haha.No candles.Then,I bought myself two KEYBLADES as my birthday present,YEAHH BABY!I wanted a keyblade since like 3 years ago.It's soooo cool!hahaha.


This is my Blueberry Cake.Yummy~

These are my keyblade keychains(Kingdom Key & Lionheart) that I told you.Only $10 a piece.Finally got it!hahaha,puas hati ku eh.LOL.I can't tell you where I bought it,secret~

That's all for Day 2 =)



0 comments: