CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trip to KL: Intro





Fuh.
Finally,I'm back in Brunei.I reached home at about 8pm,now the clock is showing that it's almost midnight,since I've planned to dedicate my whole Saturday evening updating my blog,I'll ignore the fact that I'm pretty exhausted right now.Haha.This is going to be a long one *deep breaths* Ok,here goes..

REVIEW
The trip was ok.50-50.Most of the time I was fatigued,I mean,we did a lot of shopping rather than sight-seeing.I walk here and there,masuk kadai keluar kadai,bali sini bali sana,it was like I'm in a walkathon or something,my foot are sore and I think I lost 2kg because of all the walking.Haha.The first two days are fun,at least I thought it was;We shopped,bought stuff,makan makan,then shopping again,makan makan,then sleep.After a while it's starting to get..hmm..tedious..shopping is like an excercise rather than a fun thing to do.I'm not an 'anti' of shopping or anything btw,sometimes I enjoy it,I mean,who doesn't like to buy new things?Opps,I think I'm slightly digressing here,back to my review.Ok,then the rest 3 days,more shopping!yeay!(Sarcasm).Come to think of it,why am I writing this review?(my inner concious:"to express your opinions about the trip,duh~") I'm starting to think this is a waste of my time and aku udah malas ni,akhir udah wa,kan tido lagi so I'll make it short and sweet sajalah:
My trip to KL was ok,for the whole 5 days we did nothing but shop.
THE END.lol.
(prove that I'm not a guy who means what he said; "..I've planned to dedicate my whole Saturday evening updating my blog.." not so long after that "..I'm starting to think this is a waste of my time and aku malas udah ni,akhir udah wa,kan tido lagi.." LOL.At least I'm honest wa.kekeke.)



0 comments: