CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

The start of a holiday HELLiday

Fuh (-.-")
These last few days were hard
I just got back from the hostel
I'm sitting in front of the pc
Doing...I don't know exactly what to do..
I'm bored..
Today's 13rd June,Friday.13rd FRIDAY??wth
anyway,I've scheduled my holiday so that I won't forget what I should be doing..LOL,pakan,that doesn't make much sense does it?
here's what I'll be doing for the rest of my holiday:

Sat,14th: Nuthing

Sun,15th: do Chemistry HW;A report on the effects of harmful gases bla bla bla

Mon,16th: do GP HW,one out of three of 'em.

Tue,17th:do 2nd GP HW

Wed,18th: going to bandar for a stupid medical checkup.HAHA.needles.INJECTIONS.wth.Then,do 3rd GP HW.

Thu,19th: Nuthing

Fri,18th: Nuthing

Sat,20th-21st: sleep-over at Atai's crib.LOL.

Mon,22nd-25th: to KL,YEAH BABY!

26th-the end of holiday: menalur.lol

That's pretty much it!Thank you for wasting your time reading my posts =D

0 comments: