CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our new pet


Okay.Yesterday morning,when I was in my room doing some cleaning.Yes,ShaoWa actually cleans his room!Unbelievable?Believe it!Unlike some of the people I know.LOL.Right.So I was busy cleaning when suddenly my amah called my name,she was shouting and all,so I went to check what the hell was wrong with her.She pointed at the window saying biawak!biawak!I was like,kewl!OMGWTFROFLLOL.So I ran back to my room to fetch my 'camera' and took picture of it.
<--
Then,I quickly went downstairs and out.Fyi,it's a stilt house.I confronted the nasty little lizard.I flashed out my ultra-super-mega-hyper-ubercool keyblade and slashed it a few times untill it's HP is almost zero.Without wasting time,I took out a pokeball from my pocket and threw it at the biawak.The pokeball 'sucked' the biawak and I successfully caught it!It then became my pet and I named it Stinky.
Okay,okay.I'll cut the crap.I didn't catch the biawak.LOL.But I did make this post a little longer and interesting.Haha.It would be so cool if I have a monitor lizard for a pet.Just think about it for a sec;ShaoWa & Stinky,the world's coolest pet & pet owner...............wow.................OOOkay!enough with da dreamin'.My parents won't allow it anyway so why bother dreaming one.*sigh* Oh well,that goes to show that you can't have everything that you want unless you are a powerful wizard that can realize your wants.LOL. ;P

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.. for a moment.. i really thought i was watching some kind of similar actions from some 'cartoon' series.. pretty impressive blog but tend to get readers slightly 'confused' with your writing direction. nevertheless.. keep up blogging....