CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Around London

I'm getting use to life here. I now know how to use the tubes, trains and buses so less traveling on foot. I'm starting to like London =)

Yesterday, Sir Chin brought me around London, it was cool, he told me lotsa things about london, he's the one who taught me how to use the transportation here and he lanja me donuts, nyaman donutnya..mcm kalah d Brunei kali.Haha. We went to this place called 'Harrods', it's a popular shopping mall, and the things there are expensive especially the clothes and cosmetics, I didn't get to buy anything although I have a lot *cough* a lot *cough* of money.

My friend, Arif, and I went to Ripley's believe it or not and it was..awesome! There's this room where the walls looks like they are swirling and there's a pathway in the middle and you need to get to the next room through this room so when I went in and as I walk along the pathway I felt dizzy and it feels like you're going upside-down! seriously! There's a lot of cool stuff there, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures cuz I was lalai macam urang sakai meliat2 barang.Lol.

I wanna buy a PSP here cuz it's cheap around $75-$120.

That's all for now.

0 comments: