CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Nostalgia

I’m kinda in a hurry right now, I got lotsa stuff I need to do, so I just type in whatever crosses my mind.

So…..

This is probably my last stay in Brunei, well not actually the last one cuz I’ll be back next year..haha..but a year is too damn long, a lot of things have happened by then and I’m not around to experience it. Wow. No puasa in Brunei, no Raya in Brunei, no kuih raya and last but not least, no angpau..and no, you’ll never be too old to receive angpau..haha..I’ll miss a lot of things . *sigh* I heard puasa is on the 1st September and my school starts on the 2nd..hmm..imagine, my first time in UK and I have to puasa there..kalau bersungkai & sahur payah jua cari makanan tu..like so weird lah! Lol..nevertheless, I must learn to be independent, I’ll think of something eventually.

I’ll be leaving tonight, 7.35pm, feels nostalgic leaving behind your home and the people you cherish ( I wanna say ‘the people you love’, but that sounds kinda yucky ) I want to elaborate but my mind just went blank..haha..Anyways, best of luck to you people, may God bless you. The person who will probably miss me the most is my mother, she doesn’t show it but somehow I knew, on the contrary, my egoistic father won’t me that much..hah..even so, both of them have faith in me, so I’ll try my best to make them proud. My friends too, goodluck to you guys. Thank you and sorry if I ever mean to you.

To my hime, I love you so much and I love you in so many ways. I love the way you gently stomp my foot. I love the way you jelling at me when I say something setahi. I love the way you softly ampas me every time I’m naughty. I love to see your smile, which always brightens my day. I’ll miss you a lot..and I DO mean A LOT. I’ll never forget you. I’m sorry I can’t be there during your birthday, I’ll make up for it, InsyaAllah. Study baik-baik. Take good care of yourself, pakai topi keledar and ingatlah orang tersayang.LOL. and IF ANYONE TRIES TO HURT HER OR DO ANYTHING BAD OR EVEN TOUCH HER OR ANYTHING THAT I DISLIKE, I’LL KILLLLL YOU! I’LL SEND YOU FLYING TO THE SUN! LOLz..but seriously, I’ll kill you =)

Oh, and I made a video, if you want it just ask Amin or anyone. I can’t upload it because it’s around 1.6 GB so I hope someone can compress it..yes UNKE, I do mean you..I was a little bit hasty when I made it, so it won’t be impressive or anything..haha..

That’s all, see you next time =)

0 comments: