CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

InPaddington

Hey.

Uhh..so yeah, I'm in london for 2 days already. It's cool here, not cold, just cool..like me.lol. How cool you ask? Try standing really close in front of an air conditioner, go figure. Heh. I'm trying to adapt myself here, so far so good, it's just that you need to walk to places, it's really tiring, my feet are sore. There are a lot of smart people here,i mean the scholars, or should I say 'informative'? They know a lot of things than I do, which makes me feel..(no I won't say stupid)..slightly short-knowlegded..haha,I'm not sure that word exists..Oh heck, who cares.

Oh, and I'm currently staying in Brunei Hall. 'Brunei Hall', sounds luxurious right? haha, well you know what?..uhh..nevermind, I don't wanna say anything bad about it..It's not all that bad here, It's cheap; $1.20 a night, there're cheap food here, hot water, TV, that's all I can think of. I'm staying here for a week...and it's BOOOORIIINNNGGGGG, there nothing fun here..I wanna go shopping but that would mean one thing; lotsa walking= sore feet, I have nothing in particular to buy anyway. 2nd september barutah ke boarding house.

That's all I can say for know, I'm tired and I'm bored..I don't even have the mood to do anything right now..and I miss some people..some.

0 comments: