CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tagged

Thanks ( or no thanks.lol) to anyone who tagged me.

3 Golden Rules
• state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
• The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
• No tag backs


1. I hate vegetables. I dislike them but Ambrose doesn't like people who dislikes vegetables.Haha.

2. I have a sweet-tooth; I like to eat candies a lot, I often ask for them from my friends macam orang minta sedekah and that explains why I don't like vegetables cuz they are not sweet! LOL

3. I seldom eat chocolates even though I'm a sweet-tooth but I like to eat them =)

4. I always eat unhealthy food even though I'm fully aware of its bad effects. I bought 2 litre of coke and I drank it all by myself. My fav.food is Maggi. Haha, my diet sure is messed-up.

5. I like things easily and also get bored with things easily.

6. I'm timid and quiet at times and sometimes I'm impulsive.

7. I told myself not to be too confident but my big ego makes me the otherwise. But that doesn't mean I'm a sombong person.

8. I don't like to be touched. Except for some people that I like.

9. I have a dream to be a Game Director or any career that has to do with making video games but I'm bonded to be a teacher and I'm still holding that dream.

10. I am setahi and mean and likes to cakap besar but I am like that because I think it's funny, but I didn't mean to offend or hurt anyone.

11. I love comedy.

12. 'ShaoWa' does not mean anything. But my previous name; 'ShoWa' means peace or peaceful. There's a Showa day in Japan where the Japanese celebrates something..yeah,seriously,there is. 'ShaoWa' is a combination of the names 'Sora' and 'Shaoran' cuz I like those characters.

13. I have a short attention span. If you are explaining to me something that I'm not interested in, I'll just pretend to hear and smile and say "awu" or "ok" or "owh".

14. I don't like people asking me obvious questions. Like "How old r u?" = "I'm 17" then "did u have a driver's licence?" = "duhhh..no,I'm 17 remember?" . And I also don't like to answer questions that is frequently asked.

15. I'm booksmart but not streetsmart or maybe neither but I'm working hard to be both.

I'm tagging everyone in my link list =) (except for the ones who have been tagged)

0 comments: