CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Party plan

As the title suggested, I am planning to make a party.

For what? Well, I’m leaving soon so I think it’ll be best to have a ‘get-along’ party before I depart, I think it’ll be fun once in a while and since some of you are having tests (especially the SMSA-ians), so isn’t it nice to get loose with yourself with a couple of friends after a long week of tests and studies? So…yeah.

Date? A reliable source informed me that SMSA’s progress test will end on the 14th or maybe later or sooner (I don’t know because I left school already) so the party will be sometime after the 14th , next week maybe. I think the weekends would be an appropriate day for the party, Friday also buleh.

Place? I have yet to decide the location for the party. Here’s a list of places I thought of:

1. My house (me: I don’t think so.LOL)
2. Anduki
3. LLRC (me: again?balik2 jua)
4. Someone else’s house
5. Pantai?
6. OGDC, Ideal restaurant. (me: I’m not rich so I can’t rent the place xP)

Time? Depending on the location and day.

It would be helpful if everyone contribute to bringing food. I’ll probably going to bring spaggetti and maybe order pizza.

Everyone is invited =) As long as I know you or you know me.

I would like to know your thoughts about this so leave a message or comment in my C-box. Also, suggest me something about the party as I’m not that well experienced in organizing parties. Your contribution would be very much appreciated x)

It's not a big party or anything.It's just something like a gathering, but without loud music.lol.

0 comments: